- All camps are open to anyone limited only by age and number of campers.
- Camps will be held at Blomquist Gymnasium and Patten Gymnasium located on the Northwestern Campus.
- An online registration guarantees your entry into camp. A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of payment. As the date approaches for camp, check in and camp information will be added to the website under CHECK IN INFO.
- A medical waiver information form and insurance information must be provided upon finishing the registration process.
- A certified athletic training will be on site at all times.
- A coach, parent, or guardian must be present at registration.
- Camps are sponsored by Gatorade. Free Gatorade will be available at all camps.
- FREE GIFTS! All campers will receive a Wildcat camp t-shirt. Campers who attend the middle school camp or High School Wildcat Elite camp will also receive a Northwestern Volleyball.
HIGH SCHOOL WILDCAT ELITE CAMP
- Residential campers will stay in Northwestern University residence halls.
- All meals will be served in NU dining halls.
- Residential camp includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, from lunch on July 13th to lunch on July 15th.
- Commuter camp includes lunch and dinner, starting with lunch on July 13th to lunch on July 15th.
- Dorms are air conditioned
- High School Skills Camp and all Middle School Camps require a $150 deposit (non-refundable on or after May 1st).
- Skill and Position Camps requires a $50 deposit.
- Power Hour clinics require a $25 deposit.
For any camp cancellations, the full amount less the non-refundable deposit and service fee will be refunded. The deposit money is used to guarantee your spot in our camp and the service fee covers our transaction fees.
- Northwestern University staff or faculty member will receive 15% off of camp
- Sibling discount – if two or more siblings sign up for a camp, each will receive 5% off the registration fee. *Must be signed up for the same camp. If one or more registration cancels, the discount will be forfeited by other registrant.